I've been on kind of a beauty kick this week, evaluating my current makeup and picking up a few new products to try. Mascara is probably my favorite product; it's the thing I'd put on if I was running out the door and didn't have time for a full face of makeup. So, I thought I'd share my mascara favorites and unfavorites of the moment.
1. Bare Minerals Flawless Definition - You can tell right away from the brush that this mascara is good. It makes really thin, defined lashes and is never clumpy.
2. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme - This is your classic mascara for medium thickness lashes. It's just really, really good.
3. Buxom Lash Mascara - I just got this in a sample size from Sephora and so far I love it. It makes really clean, defined lashes and the black isn't too intense.
1. Almay Intense I-Color - I liked this one in the beginning but then it dried out way too quickly and was unusable.
2. Mac Zoom Fast Black Lash - This one was horrible from the start, totally clumpy and the brush didn't work well at all. Totally regret buying this one, which is weird because generally, I love Mac makeup.
3. Rimmel ScandalEyes - The brush is kind of an hour glass shape, which didn't really work well for me. I just couldn't get clean looking lashes with it.
What are your favorite and unfavorite mascaras?