TGIF! It was definitely hard coming back from the 4th of July to a full 5-day week at work. I'm excited to hang out with some friends and take it easy this weekend. Here are some Friday reads before you jet off to all of your fun plans!
1. So excited for the Gone Girl movie -- it better not disappoint! Here's the latest trailer!
2. For Boston residents: my neighborhood is under major development. We're getting a Target AND Wegmans!
3. The inside story of Kiel James Patrick -- very interesting read.
4. Great suggestions of books to read before you see the movies -- some new, some old.
5. Hahaha, this is amazing for everyone - whether you're a wino, beer drinker or liquor connoisseur.
6. Lastly, how good do those crostini look?!