1. Essie Muchi Muchi nail polish: this is a great nude shade, which looks polished and professional. I try to use a color like this if I know I'm going on a business trip. Plus, chips aren't as visible.
2. Benefit Watt's Up: I put this under my eyes to brighten them. It's great for when you have to wake up at 5 AM for an event. (The sample size is only $8 -- and when you use so little, it lasts a long time.)
3. Bare Minerals Flawless Definition mascara: I love this travel size mascara and it really does define the lashes so well. Plus it washes off with soap and water, which is great if you don't bring makeup remover wipes!
4. Benefit Girl Meets Pearl: I dab this on my cheeks on top of my makeup to help it stay and to give me some shimmer. It's nice to use in the winter to add something extra to a pale face like mine!
5. Mac Bronzing Powder (in golden): I put this on several times a day when I'm traveling. It seems like makeup rubs off so easily when you are going in cabs and walking through the airport, etc.
What products do you bring when you travel?