Holly, fellow blogger/sister, and I absolutely love Texas. We have lived here our whole lives and cannot imagine living anywhere else, so today I want to share with you some of my favorite things to do around Dallas Fort Worth.
1. The iconic Dallas skyline - One of my all time favorite skylines, I just have to snap a picture every time I cross the i30 or i35 bridge. The iconic Reunion Tower (the ball) boasts one of Dallas' most delicious restaurants Five-Sixty by Wolf-Gang Puck.
2. Ranger Game, Cowboys Game, TCU Game - Here in Texas we love our sports so make sure to see the outrageous new Cowboys stadium, cheer on Yu at a Ranger's game, or root for my Alma Matter TCU.
3. Bass Hall - One of the most remarkable and decadent buildings in downtown Fort Worth, Bass Hall hosts everything from the Symphony to stand up comedy and is worth a visit.
4. The Fort Worth Zoo - The Fort Worth Zoo is a nationally recognized zoo that just recently became home to a brand new baby elephant. In 2010 The Fort Worth Zoo opened the MOLA exhibit, the Museum of Living Art. Also every spring the Fort Worth Zoo hosts Zoo Beastro, a charity cause with live bands and foods from all of Fort Worth top restaurants.
5. The Dallas Flea - Holly and I love the Dallas Flea! The Dallas Flea takes place in Southside on Lamar. You can find vintage clothing, re purposed furniture, art, gifts, and much much more.
6. Highland Park Village - Highland Park Village is one of Dallas' most elite shopping centers with stores such as Tory Burch, Chanel, Hermes, and Christian Louboutin. Even if you cannot shop her just yet (no worries there is an Anthropologie too guys) it is always great window shopping.
I hope this gave you a little insight into a place I love and call home!
-Holly & Casey - Sense & Sequins